This amazing rural property is a well known landmark and possibly one of the largest farm blocks on the market locally. Currently used for grazing and recreation. It has lots of flat grazing paddocks, the beautiful Wainuiomata river meandering through it, and native bush covered hills on its western side with views of the harbour. A superb rural escape that is far enough away form the hustle and bustle of the city and yet an easy 25 minute drive to Lower Hutt city.
This is that lifestyle dream block that you have been waiting for. Its has been locked away for a long time. Build a new home, start a new business! What's your passion? Run bees, horses, plant trees, run a B&B, run stock, what ever it is, there are endless options here!
Let your dream become a reality and make this yours now.
Viewing by appointment only. Call Anania on 021359995.
- Huge Land holding 152 hectares more or less
- Lots of flat land and grazing
- An amazing river runs through this farm
- A large eastern road frontage
- Stock yards and existing utility farm building
- Native bush covered hills
- Views of the harbour on its western ridges
- Potential plus property
*Boundary lines in photos are approximate only *Source - Property Guru
Deadline Sale closes 4pm Thurs 26th Sept, 1 Jackson Street, Petone (Unless Sold Prior)